Hello.
  Is it possible to use tests as variables submitted to queries? Or do
variables always have to be concrete facts (or already bound facts)?

For example, given the facts (num 0) (num 1) (num 2)..., is it possible to
perform a query that looks something like (run-query* numQuery ?X&:(<= 0 ?X
5)) which will return all nums between 0 and 5 (inclusive).

I gave the above example a go (with the proper definitions and such), but
it threw an exception at me, telling me 'No such variable X'. This is
mostly a question out of curiosity, as I don't absolutely need queries to
accept test variables, but it would be nice if there was some sort of
functionality to perform this task.

--
- Thanks, Sam Sarjant
www.samsarjant.com