From: owner-jess-us...@sandia.gov [mailto:owner-jess-us...@sandia.gov] On
Behalf Of Daniel Selva
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2013 12:53 PM
To: jess-users
Subject: JESS: [EXTERNAL] Question on QueryResult close() function

Hi,

I am experiencing a memory leak problem in a Matlab-Jess application and I am
trying to locate the leak. I came across the definition of the close() method
of the QueryResult class. I have never called this method after using queries.

1) Should I call close() after using a query?
2) Could not calling close() be the cause of the leak?

If not, I would appreciate any tips on typical causes of leaks in Matlab-Jess
applications.

Thanks in advance,

Daniel