David,

While what you've done works, you must be aware that you've actually modified
a Castor auto-generated class:
org.apache.jetspeed.xml.api.portletmarkup.Portlets

and thus you cannot depend anymore on the API regeneation during the build
process, which may be very painful.

To address the current limitation of the PSML implementations, I'm working on
an interface based PSML object model with hand written implementation and
a loading service, just like we have for the Registry.

This should allow you to load PSML data from any source an is much cleaner than
modifying an auto-generated API.

--
Raphael Luta - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Vivendi Universal Networks - Paris