For one of our portals, which has the features such as content
syndication,logging,security etc....we have planned to develop our portal
using the jetspeed framework provided by apache as it meets some of our
requirements.We have come up with some issues regarding configuration
mainly, while using it.Could anyone of you please clarify them with some
examples ?.

The issues are :

1.If  we want to write a new porlet and plug the same into the portal, what
are configuartions we need to do ? what are the config files , which will
get afftected ??

2.Can we create our own rss,ocs and xml files for syndication part.If
yes,how do we make them work with portal ?? again, what configuaration needs
to be done ??

3.Does the content syndication feature pick up the site
description/hyperlink header information from the original site ?? How ??

Regards,

Vinayak Bahirat

Disclaimer: The information in this e-mail and any attachments is
confidential / privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee or
addressees. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, you may
not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy
this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise
immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet email for
messages of this kind.