Marco Fabbri wrote:

With portlet space I mean to replace the JSP output contained in my portlet
with another JSP content: it's not enough to use a jetspeed:link?

no, it is use for navigation. Use setTemplate in your portlet action.

Can you send me a jsp action example to use the setTemplate?

See in the portlet demos, You can expect to find plenty of examples.
in the action methods : setTemplate(rundata, "...jsp ref...") - more info in the javadoc

And how can I pass parameters to the second jsp using the setTemplate?

From the jetspeed tutorial :

// Place appropriate objects in jsp context

rundata.getRequest().setAttribute(QUOTES, quotes);

I advise you to read the tutorial, there is a section on JSP (http://www.bluesunrise.com/jetspeed-docs/JetspeedTutorial.htm - section 8)

HTH,
Christophe