Check the value of "services.UploadService.repository" in the TurbineResources.properties.
If I'm remember correctly, this value has to be change when you are running on windows box.
by using this param point to a correct folder.

I'm using this service without any other issues.

Christophe

florian.brunswicker wrote:

Hi,

i have some problems uploading a file > 1MB.
I tried both services (org.apache.fulcrum.upload.TurbineUploadService and
org.apache.turbine.services.upload.TurbineUploadService) with
services.UploadService.size.max=10485760 (default is 1048576).

Both services are working very well with files < 1MB, but with files > 1MB i
always get a timeout without any error message.

Does anybody of you run in the same problem or has perhaps a solution for
this ?

Best regards,

Florian