Le 27 mai 04, à 23:58, Archana Turaga a écrit :
Hi,
I logged in as admin/jetspeed. Went to the "Admin" tab and added the Userbrowser to the list of menus there. When i click on the "Roles", "Groups" or any of the links the resulting forms never show up.

When i navigate to the security tab and click the same links in the user browser there they all seem to work fine. I opened the psml file and saw that all the target panes were declared there with "menustate" value set to "closed".

When we are using the customizer to add a portlet how can we make sure that these target panes are added with the menustate set to closed?

The default customizer does not know how to handle this automatically.

I would appreciate any response with regard to this query. I'm stuck (badly stuck) since we have a lot of portlets with links to other portlets and we want to use the customizer to add them. How can we accomplish the specified requirement in the current jetspeed framework?

I'm not sure exactly what you're trying to implement but there's probably a way to do it :) Would you care to elaborate on your
functional and layout requirements ?

--
Raphaël Luta - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Apache Jetspeed - Enterprise Portal in Java