From: "Maruthi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2004 11:56 AM
Subject: how to set image as backround of a portlet?

> Hello Everybody,
> I already posted this question to the mailing list..i didnt get any
replies so far..so again i am posting this question....i would like to
change the background of a particular portlet..i mean i want to put an
image(.gif) as a background.

> I could do this for a table in a portlet but i am not able to put an image
as a background to a portlet.And one more thing is i am able to change the
background color of the portlet..the problem is with background image only.