Randy Dillon wrote:
I have a portal with tabbed panes and when I put all my portlets on their own panes, it all works fine. When I try to combine portlet functionality by creating a tab or
> menu layout on the pane of one of the outer tab, such that 3 of the original
> portlets are nested under one of the outer tabs, it seems to work until I navigate to
> another outer tab and then come back to the outer tab that contains the
> nested menus (or tabs). At that point, regardless of which portlet's menu/tab is
> selected, the browser displays the exception shown below. The nested menus/tabs
> and the active portlet display properly under the exception stack trace.
> Can anyone help me fix this?

Error encountered processing a template: /navigations//html/top_loggedIn.jsp
> org.apache.jasper.JasperException
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:254)
> <snip>

What you describe does not make a lot of sense to me, especially since the exception you is related to the top navigation.
Can you try the following things:
- try switching to Velocity as default and report if you experience the same issues
- try commenting out the page select box in /navigations/html/top_loggedIn.jsp and see if this fix your issue.

--
Raphael Luta - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Apache Jetspeed - Enterprise Portal in Java