Huber, Fabian wrote:

Hi,

I wanted to write a simple velocity portlet for jetspeed 1.5. Therefore I created a template and an action class and put it in the right path (to the demo action classes org.apache.jetspeed.modules.actions.portlets). But when I called this portlet in jetspeed, I got the message "Requested Action not found" in the jetspeed logfile. (The right template was shown, but the variables weren't replaced). So I tried to change an existing demo action class (I took "WeatherAction") and used this one for my portlet. It work's. Can anyone say me, why I can't create a new Action Class or change the name of an existing without getting the error "not found"?

Make sure your class correctly implements the required PortletAction interface. The easiest way to do it is to extend one of the
standard generic PortletAction implementations.

--
Raphaël Luta - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://portals.apache.org/