Vin,

Thanks a lot. I copied OJB.properties to WEB-INF/classes directory.
However  the result is the same. This time tomcat logs shows the
following. Any idea how to resolve this?

Thanks in advance,
Hema

 INFO: Deployment server: localhost
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating bean with name 'java.util.prefs.PreferencesFactory' defined
in URL
[file:/D:/Tomcat5.0/webapps/jetspeed/WEB-INF/assembly/jetspeed-spring.xml]:
Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is
org.apache.jetspeed.prefs.PreferencesException: Failed to initialize
prefs api.  java.lang.NullPointerException
org.apache.jetspeed.prefs.PreferencesException: Failed to initialize
prefs api.  java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.jetspeed.prefs.impl.PreferencesFactoryImpl.init(PreferencesFactoryImpl.java:69)
        at
        at
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeCustomInitMethod(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1087)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1061)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:287)

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 23:54:04 -0800 (PST), Vin Conjee
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hema,
>
> I just got my Jetspeed 2 up and running with a few
> minor glitches. Can you check to make sure that you
> have the OJB.properties under
> \webapps\jetspeed\WEB-INF\classes? If not, copy this
> file from \etc\db-ojb under jetspeed to
> \webapps\jetspeed\WEB-INF\classes under tomcat.
>
> -Vin

Hema Menon