Hi Tonny,

Here are some recent articles on Jetspeed 2:

http://today.java.net/cs/user/print/a/151

http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=30369

If you have speicifc questions, by all means post them to the list.

Regards

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hello,

We're looking for a web application where we can make enterprise portals to
low cost.

I'd like to know what are the features that JetSpeed has ? . It's most
robust that webphere or bealogic?

Thanks and regards.

"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss
people."  - Admiral Hyman Rickover

*           Scott T. Weaver               *
*         <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>             *
*     <http://www.einnovation.com>        *
*   Apache Jetspeed Enterprise Portal     *
*     Apache Pluto Portlet Container      *
* OpenEdit, Website Content Management    *
*     <http://www.openedit.org>           *