Bharat Nagwani (bhnagwan) wrote:

Hi,

I have sent multiple requests to

[EMAIL PROTECTED] to unsubscribe. I am still
getting emails from this list.

Admin, please remove me from list or let me know the right way.

This may happen if you sent your unsubsribe request from a different email address than the one you're registered with.

If this is the case and you still have access (or a redirect) from your previous
account, you can unregister the previous email address using the following
syntax:

if your email is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

send a mail to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

You should recieve a confirmation request to the [EMAIL PROTECTED] address that
you
have to reply to.

If the above doesn't work, send a manual request to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-- Raphaël Luta - [EMAIL PROTECTED] Apache Portals - Enterprise Portal in Java http://portals.apache.org/