Jeff Sheets wrote:
My approach when using weblogic was to add the 5 shared jars into the
weblogic classpath in the startweblogic script.  Then in my
applications directory I have jetspeed.war and also myapp.ear.  Inside
myapp.ear is myportletapp.war and myportletapp2.war.  They both show
up find in the portal since the shared jars are in the server
classpath.

I wrote 5 or so posts on my blog about getting jetspeed to work with
weblogic. It might help you out: http://uncommentedbytes.blogspot.com/2004/11/jetspeed-2-on-weblogic-finally.html

Looks great. Would you consider updating the Jetspeed wiki with that information? There is already a Weblogic section here:

http://wiki.apache.org/portals/Jetspeed2/Fusion

Its been a while since I ran Fusion and J2 on Weblogic.
The Wiki may be out of date now