Daniela Innerwinkler wrote:
hi list!

is there any documentation how single sign-on is implemented in jetspeed?

See here:

http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/sso.html

Hope to have more by the end of the week :)

if not, could anyone please give me a short overview about the functionality?

Just login as admin/admin, go to the Jetspeed Administrative Portlets folder, SSO Management and try it out.

Also try out My Second Page and there are 2 portlets there SSO enabled.

-- David Sean Taylor Bluesunrise Software [EMAIL PROTECTED] [office] +01 707 773-4646 [mobile] +01 707 529 9194