Hi,

I need to be able to nest one portlet in another portlet's MAX view. I
want to see if you have done this before or have some ideas to share
with.

Supposedly, I have a Stock Porfolio portlet. In normal view, this just
show my list of stock symbols and prices. Now when I maximize it, in
addition to the more detailed listing one would expect, I should also
see the following:

1. A portlet displaying in NORMAL view the major market indices. In
fact, this portlet is the same as the containng portlet -- the Stock
Porfolio portlet!
2. A business news portlet listing some latest headline
3. Further, it might be interested if one could change the layout of
this portlet view.

What would be the sound approaches to handle this portlet and its
nested children?

Thanks