Is there a quick and easy way to force Jetspeed to restart?

I'm hot deploying a small portlet into Jetspeed.

I believe (not 100% certain) that it is picking up changes to my
Portlet instance after the hot deploy.

It does not appear to pick up changes to a static helper class.  I see

Portlet is Not Available: ClickLink
Reason: Node has been removed.

At the bottom of my portlet's window.

I'm having to stop/restart Tomcat to pick up such changes and I'm
hoping for something a little quicker and easier.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry