We have a struts portlet running under Jetspeed 1.6 with Fusion.
Currently we have a servlet filter that adds dummy user information to
the session. How can I get the user information from Jetspeed so that
I can replace the dummy information with the user info? I also need to
get the user role information too.

With our 1.5 applications, we used to get the user info from the
Rundata. I could find an object of "DefaultJetspeedRundata" instance
from the request rundata attribute. However I could not cast it to
DefaultJetspeedRundata, because it thru classcastexception. Its very
likely, that it cannot find the jetspeed rundata classes.

For JS1.6 with fusion, I have been following the Wiki instructions. I
would first build and install JS2 and then build and install JS1.6 .

Any inputs very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Hema