Scott,

It's already begun. David T and myself have started a new project on
Java.net named "JetFuel" which will offer an Eclipse plugin for JetSpeed-2
development. The docs should be on that site soon. Anyone that wishes to
participate is welcomed to do so. The project should be up in about one
week.

Thanks,

Ken

> Hi Marky,
>
> David Taylor put together a design doc for this located under
> /design-docs/src/eclipse.  However, that is about as far as it has
> gotten. We welcome anyone's help who would like to try and get this
> started.
>
> Regards,
> Scott

*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----
Stay on top of all things to do with JSR-168 Portlet and
Portal development by bookmarking the authority on the
subject: http://community.java.net/portlet
*
* News
* Weblogs
* Community Tips
* Portlet and Portal Projects
* Featured Articles
* And much more
*
Ken Ramirez
Send mail to: mailto://[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Check out the website: http://www.TheJavaThinkTank.org
Check out my Blog at: http://weblogs.java.net/blog/ken_ramirez