Fabrice Dewasmes wrote:

Hi,

This is great news. My first question would be : do you think it can work within JS1 with fusion ?

In Theory yes :-) Graffito portlets use some portal service (the Graffito components themself). I never used Fusion but I expect it is possible to access to some Jetspeed 2 portal services.
If not, it is possible to start the Graffito engine when the portal server is running.

In fact we are planning to integrate a CMS solution in Jetspeed 1.6 using fusion. It could be a good opportunity to work with you if this can fit our environment. In fact we were planning to integrate slide within jetspeed and develop a set of JSR 168 portlets to interact with slide.

Please join the Graffito mailing list and explain us your environement. The WEBDAV plugin was build for a customer but not yet intragrated in Graffito code. A couple of weeks ago, JackRabbit announced a Webdav support. So, maybe this webdav plugin is not necessary.

Christophe

Fabrice