Hello,

to where do I "copy the maven import goal into your project" (project.properties, project.xml)? Also where do I inlude the jetspeed 1.5 jar into my path (path refid or one of the pathelements)? I just can't get it to work. I always get the error goal "import" dows not exist for this project. Is there any working example file for MySQL and Tomcat?

Thank you very much,
Sven Richter.