I have noticed the following behaviour in the current cvs version:

A parameter is added to a render url with following jsp code:
<portlet:renderURL var="viewUrl" portletMode="view">
  <portlet:param name="action" value="actionisview"/>
</portlet:renderURL>

In my portlet class I access this parameter with
PortletRequest.getParameter()

After the url with parameter has been called once
PortletRequest.getParameter returns the parameter value in all following
requests to the portlet. Also when the request comes thru a URL without the
parameter.

Is this a bug or a feature? Can it be configured?

Thanks for Help, Martin