Does anyone have a full example of portlet development in Jetspeed2? What I would dearly love to have are all the files necessary for a portlet and instructions on how to deploy portlets. I find the documentation on portlet development at Apache a bit thin.

I realize I am probably asking for a lot and anyone may certainly give me a hard time about that. But then I hope they have pity on a newbie and help him out.

Thank you very much!
Stephen