From: "Shah Amit" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: jetspeed-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: Struts Bridge - ActionRequest Related Question
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 10:05:31 -0500

Hi Ate,

Thanks a lot for the quick reply.

I am "submitting" a form with <html:form method="post" action="/showPage.do"> and here is the action mapping

<action path="/showPage"
type="com.company.struts.actions.ViewerActions"
name="viewerForm" scope="request" validate="false" parameter="dispatch">
<forward name="success" path="/WEB-INF/view/rule5/rule5viewer.jsp"/>
</action>

So probably my question would be is it possible to submit a form to a render URL at all ... I guess No ?? ... So in that case, I will have to use a dummy action with redirect="true" ?? ..

Thanks, Amit