OK,  That experiment failed..

Here's the exception I get when using torque-3.2-dev:

ERROR JetspeedProfilerService - Exception in fallbackProfile
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.jetspeed.services.profiler.JetspeedProfilerService.fallbackProfil
e(JetspeedProfilerService.java:785)
        at
org.apache.jetspeed.services.profiler.JetspeedProfilerService.getProfile(Jet
speedProfilerService.java:301)
        at
org.apache.jetspeed.services.profiler.JetspeedProfilerService.getProfile(Jet
speedProfilerService.java:848)
        at
org.apache.jetspeed.services.Profiler.getProfile(Profiler.java:87)
        at
org.apache.jetspeed.modules.actions.JetspeedAccessController.doPerform(Jetsp
eedAccessController.java:74)
        at org.apache.turbine.modules.Action.perform(Action.java:87)
        at
org.apache.turbine.modules.ActionLoader.exec(ActionLoader.java:122)
        at org.apache.turbine.Turbine.doGet(Turbine.java:529)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:113)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:90)
        at
com.caucho.server.dispatch.ServletFilterChain.doFilter(ServletFilterChain.ja
va:99)
        at
com.caucho.server.webapp.DispatchFilterChain.doFilter(DispatchFilterChain.ja
va:115)
        at
com.caucho.server.dispatch.ServletInvocation.service(ServletInvocation.java:
208)
        at
com.caucho.server.webapp.RequestDispatcherImpl.forward(RequestDispatcherImpl
.java:263)
        at
com.caucho.server.webapp.RequestDispatcherImpl.forward(RequestDispatcherImpl
.java:101)
        at com.caucho.jsp.PageContextImpl.forward(PageContextImpl.java:836)
        at _jsp._index__jsp._jspService(_index__jsp.java:28)
        at com.caucho.jsp.JavaPage.service(JavaPage.java:63)
        at com.caucho.jsp.Page.pageservice(Page.java:570)
        at
com.caucho.server.dispatch.PageFilterChain.doFilter(PageFilterChain.java:159
)
        at
com.caucho.server.webapp.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterChain.java:1
63)
        at
com.caucho.server.dispatch.ServletInvocation.service(ServletInvocation.java:
208)
        at
com.caucho.server.http.HttpRequest.handleRequest(HttpRequest.java:259)
        at com.caucho.server.port.TcpConnection.run(TcpConnection.java:341)
        at com.caucho.util.ThreadPool.runTasks(ThreadPool.java:467)
        at com.caucho.util.ThreadPool.run(ThreadPool.java:408)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

(sorry if it wraps)

The main point is that there is a NullPointerException at line 785 of the
JetspeedProfilerService. Too bad. Any ideas?

Roel