Updated the following files:

shinsuke    2005/04/08 17:24:45

  Modified:    components/registry/src/java/org/apache/jetspeed/om/impl
                        LanguageImpl.java LanguageSetImpl.java
               components/registry/src/java/org/apache/jetspeed/om/portlet/impl
                        PortletDefinitionImpl.java
               portal/src/java/org/apache/jetspeed/tools/pamanager
                        PortletApplicationManager.java
               portal/src/java/org/apache/jetspeed/util/descriptor
                        PortletApplicationDescriptor.java
                        PortletApplicationWar.java

Thanks,
 shinsuke