Sorry, didn't notice at first I responded to Fabrice directly and not to
the list.

Subject: Re: found fusion/pluto interaction bug
From:    "Ate Douma" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:    Tue, April 12, 2005 17:44
To:      "Fabrice Dewasmes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Fabrice Dewasmes said:
> Hi,
>

>> I think for just testing out your solution, the last option is the easiest
>> and quickest to realize and test (in the end, the first might be the
better solution or maybe even another, but for that I'll have to
investigate this first).

>> Using the QueryStringEncodingPortalURL is configured against Jetspeed, not
>> Pluto.
>> You should be able to do so in the jetspeed-spring.xml under
>> WEB-INF/assembly. Lookup the NavigationalStateComponent bean
definition. One of the constructor arguments (I think the second)
defined the PortalURL implementation to use.

> yes I found this parameter just after having sent my email.
>

>> Just try it out. If it solves your problem we will try to define the real
>> solution after that.
>
> Changing navaigational state component strategy works like a charm.
Great!

> The only thing I'm unsure is (but I will have to double check
> QueryStringEncodingPortalURL) how this class handles previously existing
parameter in the URL: are they preserved ?
Yes. No difference there.
> Anyway, maybe that we should look for a better way to circumvent the
problem.
I agree.

> What's your opinion ?
I don't have any at the moment. I would need time to investigate this
more, but I won't have time for that before the end of this week.
I expect that David will be able to give a better response (if he reads
the mailing list today, I know he too is covered in work till at least
Thursday).

Regards,

Ate

> regards
>
> Fabrice
>

>> Regards, Ate
>>

>> > Question is : Ate and David what do you think about the best way to
circumvent
>> > this? Do you think it's possible to tell pluto not to add the ns
>> element
>> > at all
>> > ?
>> >
>> > Thanks for your help