Hello,

I'm trying to change the background-color of the entire left navigation bar (left frame) in Jetspeed 1.5. But I change the color in the left.vm the background color only changes around the links in the navigation, not the entire left frame. If I change the value in the default.vm of the layout directory, the changes are somehow completely ignored, even though there is already an tag (bgcolor) in the original code.

Bye,
Sven.