Jean Goffinet wrote:
Hi everyone,

I reiterate a question I asked on jetspeed dev list, which was apparently not the correct one (thanks Randy for the answer).

We are looking for a CMS which could be integrated into Jetspeed2:
- content would be displayed into portlets
- and portlets would be used for the back office too (publication, validation, ...)

Does someone have such an experience ? I've heard of Cofax beeing integrated into J1, but few information is available... (Randy mentioned work on integrating J2 and Graffito).

Indeed, checkout Graffito that has a set of portlets that can be integrated with J2.
This is still work in progress though.
We discussed on the [EMAIL PROTECTED] the possibility of setting up a public demo but it's not yet available.

--
Raphaël Luta - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://portals.apache.org/