William Leung wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> While working with user customization so that they can
> add/remove their portlet, I am looking into the file
> /content/xml/allPortlets.xml which claims to be used for
> determinating the portlets that user may subscribe to. I am
> wonder in 1.2b1, is there any class which would use this
> allPortlets.xml? Or it is just reserve for future use?

that was removed from CVS... it will be reflected in Jetspeed 1.2b2

> In addition, we don't have any parameter setting in
> JetspeedResources.properties which points to /content/xml
> but /content/psml, it is better to add these parameters or
> how can I read the configuration file in /content/xml in
> runtime?
<snip>

Be carefull.  I am working on significant changes that will probably
break the code you are writing :(... I would code to proposal 0003 in
CVS (or at least be prepared to port your changes).  I have a *large*
commit pending that will make this code compatible with the proposal.
Hopefully it will only be a small mod to your code that is necessary :)

Kevin

--
** Should SUN Open Source Java? Please Vote:
http://relativity.yi.org/java **

Kevin A Burton (e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED], UIN: 73488596, ZKey:
burtonator)
           http://relativity.yi.org | http://www.openprivacy.org
Message to SUN Microsystems:  "Please Open Source Java!"
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme
excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
    - Sun Tzu, 300 B.C.