<quote>
Jetspeed front-end will basically consist of bunch of XSLT stylesheets
that aggregate internal content that is generated by sitemap pipelines.
Any external content will also go through the sitemap.
</quote>

I completely agree that HTML, ECS or not, should be stripped from the Java
code.  Let me edit my table layout without recompiling, or, heck, even
knowing anything about Java.  Jetspeed does a good job in using XSLT, but it
doesn't go far enough.  I want to be able to look at a series of stylesheets
and see how all of the home page layout is being created.  In addition to
being a better design in general, this would enable newcomers to get up to
speed much more quickly.  It took me a while to figure out how the home page
was being generated, under the current design.

Thanks,

Evan Lenz