Mamei Marco wrote:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Hi everyone,
> I downloaded Jetspeed most recent source code from the working-dogs website,
> but I have some problems building it.
> 1. A lot of file name where trunkated!! so I restored their name by hand
> 2. It seems that Ant tryies to compile two time the same soure:
> It gives me 107 errors all similar to this one:
>
> [javac]
> ..\src\java\org\apache\jetspeed\xml\api\jetspeedconfig\PortletControllerEntr
> y.java:29:
> Class
> org.apache.jetspeed.xml.api.jetspeedconfig.PortletControllerEntryDescriptor
> already defined in
> D:\jetspeed-cvs\Apache-JetSpeed-20001027\src\java\org\apache\jetspeed\xml\ap
> i\jetspeedconfig\PortletControllerEntry.java.
>
> Thanks in advance for any suggestion

If you tried the HEAD branch, you can try

cvs update -r pre-proposal-0003-no-psml

to go to the branch, and try to build again.

Note that the problem you are seing can be due to a limit on path names in your
current filesystem. If you are under any funny (FAT, ...) filesystem, it could
be impossible to work unless you ensure that path names will fit into MAXPATHLEN
(for instance, using d:\c\j as your starting point)