I still haven't had a chance to look at Anakia in depth.
I am working on updating the Jetspeed Developers Guide that I wrote, which
is in Word format, from 1.2b1 to 1.3a1.
My collegue has a process where he can take a Word document, which uses a
known set of styles, and transform it to Stylebook XML format.

I was also looking into updating the installing xdoc to incorporate
Raphael's new WAR installation process.