Maybe one of the IBM people here can help her out?

-jon

----------
From: "Veronique Moses" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 21:18:14 -0500
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: XSLPortlet

Question:  I'll preface that I'm new to the portlet and JetSpeed technology
and I have a question regarding the XSLPortlet in JetSpeed.  I have an XML
document that I want to use to render to the browser using the XSL Portlet.

Thus, in my jetspeed-config.jcfg, I've registered and created porlet
entries as follows:  When the data is rendered in the browser, only the
static data in the XSL is rendered.  For example, this is a partial view of
the XSL document:  In the browser, ONLY "Major League Baseball Statistics
AND the "/" are displayed.
.
Could you please help,  I've been surfing through documents for days and
can't seem to find anything detailed.

<xsl:for-each select="SEASON">
          - <H1>
              <xsl:value-of select="@YEAR" />
            Major League Baseball Statistics
          </H1>
          - <xsl:for-each select="LEAGUE">
            - <H2>
                <xsl:value-of select="@NAME" />
              /
            </H2>

<portlet-entry type="abstract" name="XSL">
    <classname>org.apache.jetspeed.portal.portlets.XSLPortlet</classname>
</portlet-entry>

<portlet-entry type="ref" parent="XSL" name="VLMXML">
   <url>/XML/baseball_xsl.xml</url>
   <parameter name="stylesheet" value="/XML/baseballstats.xsl"/>
         <title> Veronique's XML portlet </title>
         <description>This portlet renders XML data.</description>
</portlet-entry>

Veronique L. Moses
WebSphere Solution Content
T/L 444-6692 OUTSIDE (919) 254-6692
INTERNET [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.software.ibm.com/webservers/
"We are what we repeatedly do.....EXCELLENCE, then, is not an act, but a
habit"
- ARISTOTLE