ingo schuster wrote:

> Ok, sh** I'll have to take more care about case-sesitivity! Fixed it
> in  CVS, the problem was in JetspeedJspLayout:
>
> -                 screenTemplate = "ECS";
> +                 screenTemplate = "Ecs";

No problem, I was already able to work around it. BTW, my suggestion
about having Linux (or AIX, or another *ixes) is serious. There are
strongs signs that in the next years there will be a explosion of OSes
and HW platforms, both in the server and in the client side. That is one
of the reasons why I push java and multidevice development platforms,
java for the server and multidevice for the client.

It is sad to buy the latest gadget only to see that you cannot read you
newspaper or look into your bank account listings because "this pages
best viewed under MSIE 5.53 sp0.324 with Flash version 3.7 and 725x432
resolution, on a 64k color screen..." :)

And they put download buttons, and you find that your platform is not
supported by the plugin and browser vendors. :(

Wait to when VoiceML spreads, and a nice girl/boy voice tells you "Flash
plugin. Options: back, home, ..." when you try to access a corporate
page for a contact while you are driving there with your car. :)

Sorry about the rants and off-topic posts. I'll go to take a shower. Too
few hours slept tonigh. STOP.