At 10:01 19/02/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>I'm sure that many of you are aware that RSS 1.0 has been proposed, with
>greater alignment to RDF.  However, it appears that this new version is not
>getting much (any?) production use.  Does anyone have other info on usage?
>
>I have not seen any mention on the mail list, so is it true that Jetspeed
>currently supports only RSS 0.90 and 0.91?

Yes, it's true.
But if you want to add support for RSS1.0, you just need to extends the XSL
stylesheets that do the transformation between RSS and HTML/WML in the
NewRSSPortlet.

Look at the RSS registry entries to get the configured stylesheet paths.

--
Raphaël Luta - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Vivendi Universal Networks - Services Manager / Paris