At 14:47 28/02/2001 +0100, you wrote:

>BTW: Raphael, did you modify these classes for the new layout system? I
>modified the following classes:
>* PortletSet
>* a few factory classes
>* a few controller classes
>* a few control classes
>* a few config classes
>* a few other classes

Mmhh... let me see... all of them :-|

Actually, I'm refactoring all the configuration stuff (PSML and
PortletConfig) in
a separate package.
I'll also recreate another aggregation package that will contain the "utility"
elements (like controller -> LayoutManager and controls -> WIndowManager)
as well as the new aggregation stuff.
The current portlet architecture will be kept for backward compability
for will should be phased out in favor of the new portlet container system.

The new implementation is still very much in flux but you can see the work done
about it in the 'psml_02-branch' branch or by monitoring the CVS commits...

--
Raphaël Luta - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Vivendi Universal Networks - Services Manager / Paris