Just came across this code in HttpGenerator.java - the

header.put(CONNECTION_KEEP_ALIVE,0,CONNECTION_CLOSE.length-2);

looks very much like a bug to me:

           else if (keep_alive)
            {
                if (connection==null)
                    header.put(CONNECTION_KEEP_ALIVE);
                else
                {

header.put(CONNECTION_KEEP_ALIVE,0,CONNECTION_CLOSE.length-2);
                    header.put((byte)',');
                    header.put(StringUtil.getBytes(connection.toString()));
                    header.put(CRLF);
                }
            }

--
BEKK Open
http://open.bekk.no

TesTcl - a unit test framework for iRules
http://testcl.com