Hey hello, I have a concern,
I was testing Jetty and AsynContex, to simulate load use the
Thread.sleep, and between test and test, note that the server does not
answer more than 6 connections with AsynContex, if not until one of
the connections responds, they will have some idea of Why that
happens, which for me I think is a serious problem, I use Linux,
Ubuntu Server 16, and Java 8, and I can not find anything about it on
the Internet, please if you can help me!

--

DAVID