Hi guys,

I kinda see this pattern frequently in Apache HttpClient

Please note that if response content is not fully consumed the
underlying connection cannot be safely re-used and will be shut down
and discarded by the connection manager.

Wondering it will be the same pattern need to apply when uses
*InputStreamResponseListener*? Based on Javadoc

If the consumer is faster than the producer, then the consumer will
block with the typical InputStream.read() semantic. If the consumer is
slower than the producer, then the producer will block until the
client consumes

So I kinda assume that close() without fully consume the *InputStream* will
be better (since producer doesn't need to put more data into the stream).
Is that true?

Thanks!
*------*
*Cao Mạnh Đạt*