Hello,
this has been solved.
I just added checked the option for adding Manual
interface to Rechable Interface and manully added
Reachable interface. Now I am getting Reachability
Reports.

Javier,
you might want to add facility to provice non std.
snmp  port for polling for hosts in future release.

Thanks,
Manoj.


--- Manoj Khabe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
> I need help setting up Monitoring availibilty and
> CPU/
> disks of Windows server running SNMP agents on port
> 16100.
> 
> I tried to give the port added to IPaddress while
> defining the host like IPADDRESS:16100
> I get all SNMP releted data but then I won't get
> Reachebility/Availibility Reports. 
> how can I achive this without affecting my
> monitoting
> of other snmp agents running on 161.
> 
> 
> thanks,
> Maonj.
> 
> 
> =====
> Thanks,
> Manoj Khabe
> Softential Inc.
> Cell:  571-426-4200
> Softential :  703-650-0001 ext 130
> DeCA: 804-734-8746
> 
> 
>               
> __________________________________ 
> Do you Yahoo!? 
> All your favorites on one personal page � Try My
> Yahoo!
> http://my.yahoo.com 
> 
> 
>
-------------------------------------------------------
> SF email is sponsored by - The IT Product Guide
> Read honest & candid reviews on hundreds of IT
> Products from real users.
> Discover which products truly live up to the hype.
> Start reading now. 
> http://productguide.itmanagersjournal.com/
> _______________________________________________
> jffnms-users mailing list
> [email protected]
>
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jffnms-users
> 


=====
Thanks,
Manoj Khabe
Softential Inc.
Cell:  571-426-4200
Softential :  703-650-0001 ext 130
DeCA: 804-734-8746


                
__________________________________ 
Do you Yahoo!? 
Yahoo! Mail - Helps protect you from nasty viruses. 
http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail


-------------------------------------------------------
SF email is sponsored by - The IT Product Guide
Read honest & candid reviews on hundreds of IT Products from real users.
Discover which products truly live up to the hype. Start reading now. 
http://productguide.itmanagersjournal.com/
_______________________________________________
jffnms-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jffnms-users

Reply via email to