Hi Kelly,

I think I fixed the problem you saw.

Now its sort by Map Name like

"1 Map", "A Map", "B Map", etc

This will be included in 0.8.0

You can try it adding:

           array_key_sort(&$items, array("map_name"=>SORT_ASC));

To line 53 of htdocs/views/source_maps_get.inc.php

Javier

Kelly Hamlin wrote:
On the hosts maps, or any maps for that matter, is it possible to have it intelligently order by number?

Currently it does like this



1 10 100 101 102 103 104 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 2 20 21



It would be great if it could list properly although I know this wouldn’t be easy using conventional sort methods..



Kelly


-- =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Javier Szyszlican, Project Leader, JFFNMS [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I hope JFFNMS or I were helpful to you, if you
can, please donate at http://jffnms.org/donate



-------------------------------------------------------
SF email is sponsored by - The IT Product Guide
Read honest & candid reviews on hundreds of IT Products from real users.
Discover which products truly live up to the hype. Start reading now.
http://productguide.itmanagersjournal.com/
_______________________________________________
jffnms-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jffnms-users

Reply via email to