> That is really weird.  I haven't seen that.  No matter what combination
> of mount flags I use, I don't see the nointegrity flag being set.  I'm
> not running with the grsecurity patch, but I don't see anything there
> that should change the behavior.

I just tested this on local machine with slightly different distro
(64-bit slamd64 with vanilla 2.6.19, instead of 32-bit slackware) and
effect is the same:

# cat /etc/fstab | grep sda1
/dev/sda1 /boot jfs rw 0 0

# mount -o remount,usrquota /boot
# cat /etc/fstab | grep sda1
/dev/sda1 /boot jfs rw,nointegrity,usrquota 0 0

# mount -o remount,usrquota,integrity /boot
# cat /etc/fstab | grep sda1
/dev/sda1 /boot jfs rw 0 0

# mount -o remount,integrity,usrquota /boot
# cat /etc/fstab | grep sda1
/dev/sda1 /boot jfs rw,nointegrity,usrquota 0 0

I've got "JFS filesysetm support" and "JFS statistics" hardcoded into
kernel, POSIX acl, security labels and debugging are not selected.

> Keep me informed on what you find out.  I'd like to figure out what's
> happening here.

Will do.

--
Miha