Hello everyone,

I have a large JFS partition (100 TB - yes terabytes) hosted on an LVM
partition. I proceeded to grow the LVM partition to 200TB. Then I started a
resize in JFS. The resize has now been running 24 hours and it is still not
complete.

How long (hours, days, etc) would you expect a function like this to take? The
mkfs.jfs completed relatively quick - a few minutes. Thus I expected this to
take a similar amount of time.

Thanks
Jason