Hello,

this series removes setting of IMMUTABLE and NOATIME flags from generic quota
code and moves it to filesystem's quota_on / quota_off handlers. Since this
was the only place where generic code was modifying inode flags that need to
be persistent on disk, we can remove functions syncing inode->i_flags to
on-disk flags after this. This was motivated by recent statx() work that
wants consistent view of inode flags without holding i_mutex.

Patches passed basic testing for ext2, ext4, reiserfs, compile-tested for jfs
only. Please review, patches are mostly trivial but I could have missed
something. If people are fine with the changes, I plan to merge them through
my tree.

                                                                Honza