I honestly use google. It works just fine. You can use f to find the search 
box, then h to navigate by heading once the results appear. 
HTH,
ALeeha 
Aleeha Dudley and Seeing Eye Dog Dallas 
Vice President, Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users 
Vice President, Ohio Association of Blind Students 
Both proud divisions of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio 
Email: [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> 
The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the 
characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the 
expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between 
blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not 
what holds you back. 
“The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse’s ears.” - Arabian 
proverb 

> On Jan 20, 2015, at 6:26 PM, David Hardingham via Jfw <[email protected]> 
> wrote:
> 
> Hi all,
> 
> Does anyone know of a search engine that works well with jaws fourteen. I 
> have ask.com  and I cannot find anything I want when doing a search. I get 
> link after link that have nothing to do with what I am looking for.
> 
> I remember once that there was a search enginge for the blind but do not 
> remember what it was or if it worked.
> 
> I use i.e. latest and windoweyes latest as well as firefox latest. Still no 
> matter what I use I just wind up frustrated.
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> 
> David
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: 
> <http://lists.the-jdh.com/pipermail/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com/attachments/20150120/7c310061/attachment.html>
> _______________________________________________
> Jfw mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
<http://lists.the-jdh.com/pipermail/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com/attachments/20150120/9664d9c1/attachment.html>
_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com

Reply via email to