Hi every one I am having a problem with jaws and office 365. The problem I am having is with outlook. Recently the college that i am attending clark state community college decided to move the student email accounts from google to outlook 365. I tried to use the arrow keys to navigate the menus and read the messages that are in my inbox and jaws is having problem reading them. After I signed in to outlook 365, jaws told me there was one application region and 1 heading and 2 links. Do I need to contact freedomscientific for them to fix this problem?
Kenny Peyatt