I reported this problem about a year ago to Microsoft. they acknowledge that the problem exists but It has still not been fixed. I suggest that others report it also.
Cletus Hostetler
-----Original Message----- From: Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS) via Jfw
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2015 8:02 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)
Subject: RE: envelopes in word 2013

I'll be following this one, because, for a while now, envelopes have been as easy as pie; they almost address themselves. Of course, I always do mine in conjunction with a letter, and it's always known what to put where. Haven't done one in a while, As I haven't gotten around to replacing the empty black cart in my Office Jet.

Ted