I know this topic was covered but I didn't pay much attention to it.  When I
leave my computer for awhile, can't say how long, it totally shuts down.  No
Jaws, it doesn't respond to commands like alt/tab or alt f4.  I shut it down
completely from the start button and then reboot from same.  I have windows
7 and jaws 16.  For fifteen years I've been working with Jaws.  I've left
the computer millions of times and had no problem.  Does anyone know what's
going on and how to remedy the situation?  Thanks, Judith