The only use of the print screen key I can think of is capturing screen
shots of web pages.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-boun...@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Ed Marquette
via Jfw
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2015 4:31 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.' <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Ed Marquette <marquette...@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: How to Get an "Applications Key" on a Lenovo Laptop?

This depends on which Lenovo model you are using.  You can
sometimes swap the insert key and the applications key.  Since
insert is the typical insert key, that may not be entirely
desirable; however, with the laptop keyboard, the capslock key
becomes the JAWS key.  Depending upon personal preference, this
may be a good way to get both a JAWS key, which you absolutely
need, and an applications key, which is pretty handy.
The insert key, when it is not the JAWS key, is pretty useless.
Though, I would love to replace the print screen key with
something useful.  I don't think I've ever found a use for the
print screen key.